2012 BCS Championship
BCS Champ. SOC Notes - Pregame
BCS Champ. SOC Notes - 1st Quarter
BCS Champ. SOC Notes - 2nd Quarter
BCS Champ. SOC Notes - 3rd Quarter
BCS Champ. SOC Notes - 4th Quarter
BCS Championship SOC Notes - Auburn vs. Oregon
BCS Championship SOC Notes - Texas vs. Alabama
BCS Championship SOC Notes - Oklahoma vs. Florida
BCS Championship SOC Notes - LSU vs. Ohio State
BCS Championship SOC Notes - Florida vs. Ohio State
2012 BCS Championship Preview
2012 BCS Champ. Preview Part 2 - Top
Players & Picks
Final Thoughts on the BCS
Championship - Fiu & Rich
Final Thoughts on the BCS
CFN 2012 BCS CHAMPIONSHIP POSITION BREAKDOWN
| Receivers |
Def Lines |
Spec Teams |
LSU on its own 38
- An LSU first down! Hazzah! Hazzah!
- Alright. If LSU scores a touchdown, there's still
time on the clock and this might get interesting ...
- If the Tigers can cross midfield first.
- 4th and 3 on its own 40. Kick the ball deep and
hope to get a stop and get field position.
- Brad Wing's worst punt of the night. He put it on
Alabama on its own 14
- My favorite shot. The aerial
coverage of the game ... PLAYED IN A DOME.
- LSU's defense is still dealing. This game is still
on IF the offense can take advantage of the good
field position with ten minutes to play ...
- But Tyrann Mathieu makes an awful decision letting
the punt bounce.
- LSU on its own 30.
LSU on its own 30
- Brent is treating a possible move
past midfield like a touchdown. And he'd be right.
- Jefferson takes off to get to the 32. The Tigers
are finally marching.
- Jefferson doesn't know how to run the option.
- Has Alabama been penalized?
- Apparently not.
- Jefferson and Spencer Ware aren't on the same page
on any passes.
- 6:27 to go and 3rd ad 18. Rueben Randle needs to
- Jarvis Landry is open for a score, but Jefferson
couldn't hit him.
- Dont'a Hightower sacks Jefferson on 4th and 18.
- Bama, take three knees and punt.
Alabama at midfield
- AJ McCarron apparently didn't go do
the Marion Barber school of staying in bounds.
- Trent Richardson rips off a touchdown ... A
- Barrett Jones sealed things off and it's over.
- The left side of the line pulled an Angry Birds
and toppled over the LSU defense.
- Ha! Jeremy Shelley hits the upright on the extra
Alabama 21 ... LSU 0
LSU on its own 20
- Stopping Jordan Jefferson isn't like
shutting down Andrew Luck.
- Alabama has been great, but LSU has been AWFUL.
The gameplan was miserable.
Alabama on its own 48
- Alabama gets an offsides call, and
Saban pretends to be really, really mad.
- We're going to Wal-Mart!
FINAL SCORE: Alabama 21 ... LSU 0