Spring 2012 - Key
What's happening this spring season? Several FSN publishers provide
their insider info on the key questions that matter to the real world of
college football. Scroll down for the links to all the spring questions.
Q: What’s the main thing being changed around by Gus Malzahn? What the status on Michael Dyer?
From James Bryant, http://arkansasstate.scout.com …
The biggest change is the pace of the offense; it’s a lot faster than last year’s attack under Hugh Freeze. Gus Malzahn said it’s his goal to have the fastest offense in football, bar none.
Michael Dyer isn't eligible yet, some are saying that Malzahn hasn't even filed for the waiver yet. I’m not buying that, but it will be late May or June before a decision is rendered on Dyer.
Also, what’s the biggest insider storyline from this spring that the average fan should know about?
QB Ryan Aplin has to be the biggest story other than Malzahn and Dyer.
The returning Sun Belt offensive player of the year appears ready to take his game to another level. His numbers and improvement make him a legitimate force to be reckoned with.
- Is The Nevin Shapiro Case Affecting Miami?
- How Is UCLA Different So Far Under Jim Mora?
- Will Florida State Finally Turn The Corner?
- Will Rutgers Be Better Without Greg Schiano?
- Will The Alabama Defense Be As Good As 2011?
- Can Boise State Go On Without Kellen Moore?
- Who Are Northwestern's New Offensive Weapons?
- Is Clemson Over The Orange Bowl Disaster?
- Who's The Next Great Illinois D Lineman?
- What's Changing At ASU Under Gus Malzahn?